COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your privacy is important to Rever. Please read through the following before providing us with any of your personal data. When you submit information to us, sign up as a customer on our Site, visit our Site or follow us on social media, you agree and consent to Rever, including its related business units to use your personal information.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimise our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify and third party service providers.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify, Paypal, and Approved Third Party Vendors.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
We will not share or disclose your information to anyone except for approved third-party vendors (“Approved Third-Party Vendors”) who are hired for specific functions, including but not limited to order-fulfilling, delivery, postal mail, email, processing of payments and more. These vendors have access to your details, but may not use them for other purposes other than the function they have been hired to fulfil.
We may use your personal information to support and enhance your use of the Site, including but not limited to customer support; communications; sending marketing material through Electronic Direct Mailers or Direct Mailers; giving you gifts; fulfilling your order; and any other methods of supporting your use of our site.
When you sign up with us on our Site you will automatically be added to our electronic mailing list. You will receive marketing material, latest offerings, news and offers when you are on our electronic mailing list. If you do not wish to receive such offerings, you may opt to unsubscribe.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.