Alfred Valet Tray, Burgundy
A catch-all tray to house your daily essentials (keys, coin, watch, jewellery), the Alfred Valet Tray is a beautiful accessory for your home & office. Flatpack it to bring along for your travels.
- French Full Grain Textured Calf Leather
- Italian Full Grain Smooth Calf Leather Lining
- 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.6 in ( 11.5 x 11.5 x 4 cm) when folded
- 6.7 x 6.7 in (17 x 17 cm) when unfolded
- Lays completely flat when unfolded for ease of travelling
- Leather Mould Snap Closure Installation with Prym Button (from Italy)
- Personalisation available in Blind Embossing or Gold Foiling
- Comes packaged in Soft Microfibre Dust Bag & Gift Box
Rever's products comes purposefully packaged in our signature soft microfiber dust bag and gift drawer box for a meaningful and memorable gifting experience, whether it is for the important people in your life or to a personal treat to mark your milestones.
Details of our handcrafting process and commitment to quality materials are written in the box to introduce your loved ones to our products, and to get in touch with us for a intricate unboxing experience.
On top of Rever’s signature gift packaging, your order is carefully placed in bubble wrapped packaging for added protection while on its way to you.
Exterior Leather: Full Grain Tumbled Calf Leather made in Italy.
Interior Lining Leather: Full Grain Smooth Nappa Calf Leather made in Italy
Our goods are made using the the finest full grain calf leathers in its purest form. The tanneries we work with are world renowned and possess decades of specialised knowledge. They supply luxury brands worldwide including Hermès and Louis Vuitton.
As a commitment to producing quality goods, we use the same full grain grade calf leather to line the interiors of our products to ensure the entire product ages beautifully as a whole as you use it over time.
Note: Our leathers come in natural shades unique to every handcrafted piece. Any tone or grain variations, natural veining or stretch marks are signature features of organic leather and not to be considered as imperfections.
Care: Clean the leather with a moistened soft cloth. We recommend using our Rever microfibre dust bag which is gentle against the leather grains. When not in use, store the item in our dust bag at a well ventilated area, away from direct sunlight and humidity. For more details, visit our Leather Care page.
- Rever's small leather goods are crafted entirely with full grain leather, with no synthetic materials to ensure the item lasts beautifully with time.
- Each piece is intricately edge painted by hand in multiple coats for a long-lasting, seamless finish.
- Stitched with care using durable, high quality Serafil threads from Germany.
- Individually hand-moulded leather wrapped button hardware using Prym button snaps from Italy.
- Option to add a personal touch with blind embossed or gold foiled initials with our Kurz foils imported from Germany.